Pain in upper quadrant, nausea, vomiting, reflux, burping. Normal stools. Do I have gall bladder dysfunction?

I have been having dull pain in my upper left quadrant for months now. This has gotten increasingly worse in the last 2 months. Now, I also have nausea, vomiting, reflux, and constant burping. Stools are normal. My pain gets so bad at times that I am doubled over. I am only able to eat small bits at a time and am losing wt. I had a gallbladder us done, which was normal and my labs for gb are all normal. I had a hida scan done this am. When the cck was injected, my pain was exactly duplicated only much worse. My percentage was 33%. Does this mean gb disfunction? I realize my pain is on the wrong side but I don't know what else to think. I am so miserable and my doc thinks I'm crazy or a liar. Either one makes me feel so helpless. Can u give any advice? Thank you so much. T
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013