Pain in upper chest, low BP, anxiety attacks. Will all this lead to lung problem?

hi, I have a pain in upper left chest, and feeling like unable to get enough air to my lungs, last I felt like low blood pressure and my skin suddenly turned pale, I also was getting panic attack/anxiety attack since 2009, fainting, lighthead, but the thing make me worry most is i didn't have any blood pressure issues in the past. I am worried about angina, aortic dissection or lung problem. Please guide me. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013