Pain in upper chest, collarbone area due to muscular pain. How to get relief?

Im 28 yrs old male ive had a pain in my right upper chest are and collerbone area which gos into my right arm ive been to my doctor who sent me for xray last year but said it was probley muscular pain in the last 2 wks this pain has become very intense In the past ive seemed to have pain in my centre chest breast bone and right arm but lately its only been right side ive used pain relief gels but nothing is working!..Any info on this would be great thanks Gary
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012