Pain in upper back, left side of breast, occurs on lying down, swollen lymph nodes in armpits. Treatment?

Hi, my upper left back pain after lying down for few hours, also, when breath deeply, it hurts on left side of breast . this only happens when lying down and it has been for a week. I also feel both arm pit have swollen lymph nodes. I had swollen lymph node on right side of arm pit two month ago when ultrasound reveal a mess, biospy result unknown. went to see primary doc. on tuesday for upper back pain, had ekg ok, chest xray, doc told me to take 400mg ibuprofen and she will call me next week. its hard to see primary doc(walk in facility), can you recommand me to see specialist to get this issue daignose? I need a doc that can work with me and not waiting... thanks
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013