Pain in upper arm after drinking soda and sweet drinks and after eating some fruits. Any ideas?

Hi im 28 year old i always develope pain in my upper arm spreading to upper back after drinking soda and sweet drinks like tang in which we use suger.alll of my family members are ok and they have no problem whith these drinks i wana ask if i have any disease
p.s if i eat mangoes watermelon or apricot in some large quantity they also give me ofetenly that kind of pain and my random bgis 70 but fasting sugar is always around 130
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013