Pain in upper abdomen, sinus, headache, runny nose, diarrhea. Reason?

I have a pain in my upper abdomen. .I have bad sinus too..everytime I travel I get headaches n feel pukish n my hurts around my face n behind my skull n gets swolllen n it spreads on tje whole head ..I have power ..minus 3.5 n I still dont wear specs or lens..n then I get slightly runny nose.i can always feel mucus in.my throat. .few days ago I had bad diahrreah n upper abdominal pain n doc gave me cipro n ranitidine n I was better....my appetite is fine..but I keep burping n mybheadache reduces when I burp n my stomach hurts ..not alot..but I hurts...diahrreah stopped n my stool is fine too...is this discomfort due to bad sinus or food..just after my medicine course was over we travelled n I was forced to eat outside food....please helo me doc
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013