Pain in upper abdomen, had a d-dimer test, spleen and liver large. Do I have IBS?

I am 28 years old, and went to the doctor about three months ago with mild, localized pain in my left upper abdomen by my rib cage. First, let me describe the pain: I can usually point to an exact place where I have a little pinprick type pain, not usually severe at all. Sometimes it is more of a rubbing pain on my side. In a few instances it has been a very sharp, shooting type pain just on my side, and just once for about 10 seconds it hurt on that side just when I took a deep breath. I have had a d-dimer test come back negative for blood clots. An in-office EKG was normal. I had an ultrasound, which first showed a spleen and liver on the large side of normal (generous in size is what they said). Then I had a follow-up ultrasound which showed the spleen at 11.1 cm, and a false-positive on an abdominal aortic dissection . (Thank the Lord!). But, the CT which came back negative for THAT, showed my spleen at 12.2 cm. I then went to a hematologist who was not concerned at all about my spleen. (BTW, I ve had all normal blood work through this, negative for Celiac , mild gastristis, and hiatal hernia ). I have had more constipation than normal lately (I can go every day, but it s hard to pass, or I only get a small amount, or feel that I haven t finished going). I also have bloating frequently. My concern is: do you think the pain I have on my left side is from my spleen, or constipation, or splenic flexure? Could this be IBS? (I do not typically have lower abdominal pain, but I have had some bouts of diarrhea. Could it be IBS-A?) Plus....I am 5 weeks pregnant! (but all of this side pain stuff has been going on long before I was pregnant.) Thank you for your input!
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013