Pain in underarm, shoulder. Swollen and tender breast, no appetite. What should I ask doctor?

Hello, I am 54 year old female. I am going to see a Doctor tomorrow for the first time since 1994. I know that sounds bad, but I am terrified of Doctors. I took my Mother in and lost her 2 weeks later due to a mistakes made during a routine procedure. Luckily, I have not been ill, but now I have developed pain in my left underarm, left shoulder blade and left breast is swollen and tender to the touch. I have taken over the counter meds for several days with no relief. I have no appetite (I am overweight)and have not been able to rest comfortably at all. I am stressed, looking for a job, and I do not take any meds, drink, or smoke. I need to know what I need to ask the Doctor to do, because the insurance company is requesting I go to a General Doctor first. Also, if I have went thru menopause already, it was a breeze. I have not had a period in about five years. Please ask me any questions you need to. My question to you is what should I be sure the Doctor does? Also, I need to mention when I breathe, I feel a burning in my left side in one spot. I describe it to the nurse on call (insurance) and she said it did not sound like heartburn. Thank you for your help in making sure my visit will be positive.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013