Pain in two toes, blue discoloration, swelling, pain on touching, numbness. Treatment?

I have been having problem with my two toes next to the big toe..Someone today stepped on it and now its in pain and both of those toes hurt so bad and the one next to the big toe is getting a little blue and swollen and its hurts when i touch it lots of pain.Now the pain is going to the ball of my feet .Feels kind of numb.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
The bluish discoloration of the area and intense pain with swelling is suggestive of a bony injury. You need to get the injured area X-rayed to detect the extent of injury. The vascular supply to the area may be compromised.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal