Pain in tummy after car accident, more swollen on right. Diabetic, ketones showing 2+, sugar 24.4. Need for emergency ?

hi i had a car accident on monday evening. it wasnt major but wasnt minor either. ive broken my right hand have a sprained right ankle cut my left leg and have minor spinal injuries. they checked my stomach quickly at the hospital yesterday but since then when ive eaten ive been sick and the pain in the right side of my tummy has got worse and its become more swollen than the left. im also diabetic and my blood sugar results are all over the place. i was showing ketones at 2+ yesterday and this morning but they have gone now but my blood sugar is 24.4. should i contact the out of hours? thank you
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012