Pain in trachea, hard to swallow., after sneezing. Why did this happen?

Good evening, I sneezed 3 times during the course of the day and every time I sneezed, I would feel small pain in my throat/trachea. After the 3rd time, I started massaging my throat thinking that maybe I just pulled a muscle. Hours later I feel sharp pain in my throat where its hard to swallow and it feels as if I have something lodged in it. I was reading some reviews on line about holding back sneezes, however, I did not hold back my sneeze. I usually sneeze hard and loud and I ve never experienced this before. I haven t lost my voice. I am able to breathe normally. I am very concerned now and don t know what I should do? Should I go to ER?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013