Pain in tonsil. Not cured by penicillin. Getting fever sweats, painful to swallow, voice affected. Any cure?

I have pain in my left tonsil . I cannot see white spots but just very inflamed. I got pain in throat thursday night. It is now tuesday. Im not any better. Gp prescribed penecilin and spray. Nothing happening. Temperature better but am stll getting feverish sweats, especially at night. I have pain also in my left ear and tender on left and right side of neck. Painful swallowing even saliva but managing to swallow food but painful so try to avoid. Also now getting inflamed like blisters on roof of mouth. Mainly having soups. Feel tired. I cant swallow without pain and am finding everytime i have to swallow when asleep i have to wake up to do it otherwise disgusting as it sounds , my saliva just falls out : which wakes me up : ie to get tissues and wipe. Some headaches . Voice is affected. In pain. Please help. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012