Pain in toe, groin, leg, lower back, teeth keep chattering. What is going on?

Hi, yesterday I woke up feeling fine went to work as normal then at mid day I got a sharp pain in my top of my big toe on my right leg the pain went up my right leg and into my groin then traveled round to my lower back the pain was so intense I went straight to the doctor he told me I just had a pinched nerve in my lower back and gave me some strong anti inflaming drugs and told me to rest I ve been In the most intensive pain all night my teeth won t stop chattering and my body is dripping wet please help
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013