Pain in throat with burning sensation, collar bone, earache. What can it be ?

Hi. For the past month or so I ve been feeling a slight pain in my throat. Its on the right hand side and in a small area. It feels as if I have a blister there. I feel it mostly when I burp or swallow . I ve had acid reflux before and this is a little different. Although I think this all started after having heartburn . Its not really painful it feels more like a burning sensation more than anything like a blister..My ear also aches just a little on the same side not enough to even take medication for it. I also feel a little pain just above my collar bone on the right hand side it feels a little bruised. All these pains are annoying more than they hurt. If you have any idea please let me know!
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012