Pain in throat to abdomen while swallowing. Tightness in upper chest, shortness of breathe. How to cure?

My Grand-daughter , age 9, presented with symtoms 2 weeks ago. She has pain with swallowing.She points to throat and extending to abdomen. She denies sore throat. She also has pain right mid abdomen. When she runs a short distance, she c/o upper chest pain and tightness in her upper chest. No shortness of breath, no cough. Just 2 weeks ago she was running fast and playing sports. Unable to do now.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013