Pain in throat, oesophagus, chest. Heart tests, scans, MRIs normal. On Carafate. Reason for symptoms?

I am a 49 yr old female that has been suffering from pain to right side of throat, esophagus , and chest. The pain is more severe when I drink or eat. I have had every test imaginable and have been treated for Hpylori . My GI cannot find anything and has taken me off Nexium , Zantac , and other medications and has put me on Carafate three times a day. These symptoms started in April this year. I went in to my primary thinking I just had a sore throat , and it has now progressed in to my esophagus and chest. I have had all test done on my heart ,and it is fine. I do not have esophagus spasms, or any issues per all test done. I have had CT scans, MRI s, and other tests. I am limited to drinking room temp water and eating small meals. HELP....
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012