Pain in throat, along the side of tongue, jaws. Biopsy suggested. Recommendations?

Strangely I have been attending many dentists regarding my teeth over some time pain along the side of tongue. The dentist I saw to day wants me to go directly for a biopsy at the Dental hospital. Pain also under inside of jaw and down the throat, painful to drink or eat all on the right side. Many years ago injured my face and jaw in a fall the upper right tooth broke I think I swallowed it. I think all of these symptoms caused by my tongue being ripped off my worn down teeth. The white craters are under the right side of tongue, I have been complaining of this for ages but it is impossible for me to see. My neck is also affected
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013