Pain in thoracic spine area, numbness, tingling in hands, shoulders. MRI done, shows disc protrusion, bulge without canal. Neck fusions done. Causes for pain?

I have been having horrible pain in my thoracic spine area with numbness nd tingling that goes to the right and into shoulder . My MRI states at T5 - T6 there is a shallow focal central/right paracentral disc protrusion. This abuts the ventral surface of the cord due to anterior position of the cord within the canal. There is no canal stenosis or cord deformity . At T8 and T9 shallow left paracentral disc bulge without canal or foraminal narrowing At T10 and T11 there is mini al right paracentral disc bulge without canal. Or foraminal narrowing. Remaining disc levels are normal Mild endplate spurring throughout the mid and lower dorsal spine. I have been in so much pain just wondering what can be done to help. I have had two neck. Fusions at L4-L5 and C6-C7.
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012