Pain in thighs, ankles, hips, knees and joints. Have high ESR and CRP

I am female 30 years old. I have been having problems with different types of pain. Yesterday at work it became unbearable. My thighs, hips, ankle, knees and joints on my big toes were hurting pretty bad. It got worse when I came home and was trying to relax. When this happens I feel like my life is being zapped out of me. I have continual headaches and also problems with stomach pain. I never feel well rested. I am always tired. I had some abnormal lab results come back with high ESR and CRP .
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012