Pain in the wrist, tingling and numbness in the fingers. Bulging vein in the arm. Do I have carpal tunnel syndrome?

my wrist has been hurting for about two weeks. sometimes the pain in awful and sometimes just hurts. ive had tingling in my fingers and numbess as well one day. most of the time its just a constant pain or a jetting pain through arm. my vein on top of wrist near index finger sticks out and buldges if i use my wrist at all and really hurts. my thoughts are carpal tunnel or tendonitus but my job is packing and lifting everyday not really sure what to do. ive been wearing a wrist support brace for a week most of the day but not helping the pain
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013