Pain in the wrist. Had and injection on the hand last week. Is that the reason?

Hi i am having pain in my left hand at the forehand near to the pulse! Can you help? It only ache when i pull my arm or streach it! I feel an unusual pain and getting worried abou it. This started yesterday on the 01/03/13. I hand an ijection on the same arm on the 25/02/13. I wonder if there is anything connected with the injection? Many thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014
Thanks for writing to us
It can be related. It most likely develop muscle spasm causing pain. Do not worry, give rest to your arm and wrist to decrease the pain and associated inflammation.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.