Pain in the whole body. Had rheumatoid arthritis. Need cure for pain

hI MY NAME IS DAVID i HAVE A QUESTION REGARDING MY WHOLE BODY, THREE YEARS AGO I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH RHUEMATOID ATHRITIS WITH SYSTEMIC FEATURES, BUT RHUEMATOID, THIS WENT INTO REMISSION, NOW MY WHOLE BODY HAS ACHED EVERYDAY, IN AMAZING PAIN FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS, I JUST CHECKED A SITE BELOW, AND I HAD EVERY SYSTEM FOR SEVERE FIBROMYALGIA , I KN ITS RARE IN MALES, BUT MY INFLAMMATION AND RHUEMATOID LEVELS ARE OFTEN NORMAL, AND STILL EVERY DAY THE PAIN IS OUT OF THIS WORLD, WHAT SHOULD I DO
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013