Pain in the vein upon eating greasy and sweet food. Why?

When I eat "fast foods" or greasy foods the veins in my arms begin to hurt. This pain only last for a couple or minutes, but is bothersome. I have recently changed my diet to healthier and home cooked meal, but in ever occasion I've eaten sweets, or "fast foods" this pain happens.
I am a 21 year old female. I only weigh 120 and am 5'7.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013

Thank you for your query.

I can understand your concern. Probably you mean that your nerves or some muscle group in your arms hurt. It is good that you have started eating healthier food. However the effect of healthy food shall take time to have their effect and it would not be instantaneous. Moreover, I would suggest that you consult a doctor who shall assess you and understand the pain better to guide you. Through this platform it is not possible to understand the type of pain, radiation to any part, etc. and we should not be missing anything.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing you all the best.

Rajiv K Khandelwal