Pain in the vaginal lip during sex, felt pain during urination, had swelling and bruises on the lips later. Cause?

Goodm.Doc. i had sex with my hubby last,during the show,i started feeling some pains inside my virgina lip. when i went to urinate,as urine passed out i felt it severly,i noticed that my its swollen up i saw reddish bruises left and right sides of the virgina lip walls, pls what is going on Doctor? Also, as my hubby releases, i felt sharp pains at the upper and lower part of my stomach .
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012