Pain in the vagina during sex, flap of skin in the opening. What could this be?

Hi! I have been having trouble having sex with my boyfriend lately because I get a pain on the left side of my vagina close to the opening. I checked it out and discovered a protruding flap of skin that is very sensitive and painful at the base. it s right at my vaginal opening and it was never there before. I guess it gets pulled and rolled every time I have sex. Could you please let me know what this could be and if it could be removed?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  64 Awaiting Answer