Pain in the vagina. Not STD. White spots present. Need to be treated?

recently my left side of my vagina is achy and seems sore like someone punched me. like on the bone to my left side bottom of my butt. No itching or burning just irritates me. i got tested for an std but its been 10 days and havn t heard anything yet? when i put pressure on it it hurts but not severely. just achy. im alittle worried. im constantly checking down there and notice its alittle red near my hymen and when i stretch it i see white spots that are smooth and only visible when i do stretch them. please help?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013