Pain in the upper thigh below hip, rigidness in leg with trembling post exercise. Alarming?

Hi, when i go to taekwondo my left upper thigh just below the hip hurts after I exercise, not while I exercise. It would come right after I kick a few times and it comes In short lasting sharp pains. It would hurt for a while after class but stop hurting 30 minutes later. When the pain starts my whole leg becomes rigid and sometimes It shakes. Is this a serious problem?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
I do not think it is serious condition. Most probably it is muscle fatigue which occur when you use that muscle too much. I would suggest you to do proper stretching and use that thigh muscles little less and then gradually increase all these activity. In other words you have to train your thigh muscles.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.