Pain in the upper stomach. History of thyroid problem and PCOD. Prescribed with metformin for diabetes. Do I have to continue this medication?

pain in upper region of stomach from 1year my reports of sonography is normal.want to know what exact problem im having.i dont want to do endoscopy .pantocid L im taking so i feel ok if i not take pain having thyroid.thyronorm 100mg .leproscopy of PCOD done. i use to take metformin ,all diabetic medicine before my surgery.i dont hav diabetic. i hav to continue with diabetic medicine but due to this pain i cant take any medicine.pls advice
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012