Pain in the upper body upon exertion. Recovering from influenza. Is it normal?

Hi,I have a question about some side pain i have, it s in my right side, and its everytime i move my upper body to the left, or whenever i put my upper body in a tight situation, like fx. sitting very tight..... I just came out of an influenza so i am coughing....i don t know if this is some muscle contraction caused by the coughing...or if this is something serious? Let me know, would really appreciate it, and thanks for taking your time to read this!
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012