Pain in the upper abdomen and nausea after alcohol consumption. What to do?

Hello, I went out drinking with my husband friday night and woke up saturday morning with a dull pain that turned into a stabbing pain in my upper abdomen , that would come and go throughout the day. I had to sleep on my stomach saturday night, because laying on my back made the pain much worse. Sunday morning I awoke and the pain was still bothering me and became much worse. Again, last night I had to lay on my stomach to go to sleep. I awoke this morning and the pain isn t the same, it s now turned into a dull achy pain. I ve also been very nauseous the entire time as well.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012