Pain in the upper abdomen. Fatty liver being treated with urosol, evion and ganaton. No relief

respected sir, i am suffering from right upper and right side abdominal pain since last one year. i have been treated with rabonik plus, colaspa retard, maxgalin 75, placida, later on i found with fatty liver and now being treated with uroscol 300, evion 400 mg and ganaton od. My pain is still there. i also done endoscopy thrice, ct abdomen thrice and ultrasound four to five times. nothing found wrong. please advice me what should i do. regards, partha acharjee email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013