Pain in the throat with reddish spots. Throat congestion. On nexium. What is the reason?

Evening Doctor, My name is Chuck. I have been having some small amount of pain in my throat . My throat is yellowish, with some red spots. However now I m starting to have a patches of clear pump on the left and right of my throat buntch together. I feel like something is stuck in my throat. I m clearing my throat a lot lately. I m on nexium 40 mg. I m really worried about these clear patches and soreness. I don t smoke , don t drink, don t dip. What do you think it is? Thank you for time in this matter.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013