Pain in the throat, white spot on the tonsil, swollen tonsil and swollen lump behind the ear. What is happening?

Hello. My problem started out two or three days ago when I had extreme pain in my throat. There was a little white tonsil stone on my left tonsil, but I eventually got it out. Since then, my throat feels very swollen, and even swallowing my saliva is unbearable because of pain. I have been experiencing post nasal drip, but I have always had seasonal allergies. It has never been like this. My ears and teeth heart, and now there is a swollen lump on my neck behind my ear.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013