Pain in the throat due to allergy. Have chills, palpitation, vomiting and dizziness. Allergic reaction to claritin?

my throat started hurting a few days ago which i figured was due to sinus/ allergy . i took claritin to dry it up. last night i took ClaritinD. istarted having chills, heart palpitations, felt ftigued, like i could sleep.but I couldn t sleep last night. i woke up in the night dizzy. woke upthis amvery dizzy, dry heaved. vomitted. weak. temp has beenin96-98 range. i am staying in bed today to rest. i think it was a bad reaction to the Claritin-D . Will not take it again.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013