Pain in the throat and chest, nausea and difficulty in breathing after dental consultation

hello, I am mathew, I m 13 years old and just got back from a dentist appointment. During the appointment I found it hard to breathe. I am back at my house now and I still find it hard to breathe, but have noticed more odd symptoms. My chest is hurting, saliva is building up very fast in my mouth I fell like I have t throw up, and my throat hurts quite a lot. I also constantly burp. Do you know what is going on, it is slowly feeling worse
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Have you being given any kind of medicine if yes then this could be a reaction of it.
You must consult in medicine department at ER (Emergency room).
It is very important to go to hospital as this could be beginning of some reactions YOu should call some one for help.