Pain in the thighs, arms and wrists, abdominal pain and heart burn. Could it be due to the use of cholesterol medication?

About 5 mos ago my thighs, chins and lower arms and wrists began to ache & throb. I first thought it was due to cholesterol meds I started taking since a friend said that it was a common sympton. I had taken other brands without that issue, but stopped taking them but it didn t seem to help. I ve also had upper abdominal pain , heartburn , and occasional diarrehea occasionally the last 2 months. Can these be related? I ve never had this kind of pain in my legs and arms, only an occasional sciatica flair-up. Could this be serious?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer