Pain in the testis while urinating. Semen discharge through urine. What to do?

hi doctor my question is that i have in problem with some sperm when i stop urine for a little bit time pain starts in my right teste and and when i goes to washroom and little bit relaease urin with sterile liquid also realeae with urine this problem occurs since a one month i have no sexual disease and i am a single age 21 years old and also my right teste only right teste increase in size and pain is also do daily please recommend me medicine i am worry and i am in china citizens of pakistan
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012