Pain in the testicles, cords that are linked to kidney. Kidney problems?

Hi, I m 65 for the last few years I have had some pain in the testicles and possible the cords that go to kidneys kinda feels like the testicles are being pulled on. The pain is not bad but it is there, feels as it does after one has received a blow to that area, I mean like two or three minutes later. I ve mentioned it to my doctor he doesn t seem concerned, but I d like to know what it could be. I am a diabetic and any thing that relates to the kidneys concerns me, I thought it might exercizing at first because I start doing more stomach area. But it is persistent and the same after several months (year). I just keep thinking it is my age, there are always new things to learn to live with?????? Thank you! Dave B.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012