Pain in the testicles, bladder during urination, frequent urination, improper penis erection. Reason?

. About five days a week, i feel pain in my testicles and bladder . I feel very much obstruction during urination and i have to put force to urinate. I have to drink water many times a day. About three liters, a day. I cannot drink tap water. Because it causes pain. I have to urinate about twenty times a day. My testicles often get enlarged. If i do not drink water for one hour, pain starts in tactical and bladder. Penis erection is getting disturbed. It is not that much energetic as it was before. I don’t have nightfall, even if i do not masturbate for 3 weeks. And when i masturbate i ejaculate very soon (with in a minute). And after ejaculation i feel severe pain in my penis and testicles. I feel immediate urge to urinate. If i don’t urinate, pain increases. During urination i feel pain in my penis. And my urine contains bubbles (soap type). And after masturbation I have to urinate three or four times within half an hour. If i take tea or coffee or eat dry fruits, this pain starts. When I wake up in the morning, my testicles often pain.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012