Pain in the testicle while urination. Vasectomy scheduled. What to do?

Hi there, I ve been having a slight dull ache/pain in my left testicle when I lift my penis to urinate or during intercourse. It s really not a bother most of the time and I ve felt everywhere for a lump but so far nothing. The ache/pain usually lasts for about a week or so and then disappears for a while then comes back. No changes. Happening now for about three months. Not afraid to see the doctor but just though I d look for an answer or possible answer here first. I was going to have a vasectomy this month but put it off because of this issue. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013