Pain in the testicle, small lump formation. Anything to be concerned?

Hi, i have had an aching sensation in my right testicle area for months now, upon examination it feels that the chord connecting to the end of the testicle seems slightly larger and more sensitive than the on the left side. I also just last night felt a very small hard pea like ball near the chord connected to the testicle. Its smaller than a pea and quite sensitive but it is also quite hard to find. I am awaiting an appoinment with my gb but looking for some reassurance
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013