Pain in the temple, dizziness, blurry vision. What is happening?

Sometimes I get dizzy out of nowhere. Then I get a sharp pain by my temple and everything goes black. The last time this happened I was sitting in science and I hadnt moved or anything but everything got blury and my teple had a sharp pain. Im not sure if I closed my eyes or not but when everything was normal again I realised we were five or six problems ahead fron when I got dizzy. I have no idea what this is Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
friend this seems to be ophthalmoplegic migraine .u should discuss with a physician about that.