Pain in the teeth, roof of mouth with swelling causing intense pain while eating. Cause and cure?

Hi, I am not to sure if it is my teeth . cuz they are hurting at all it is specifically the roof of my mouth. Swollen and when i try to eat it becomes intensely painful, I have to stop eating. I was reading that it could be from malnutrition . On sat I went out with out night. I only had breakfast that sat morning which was a slice of toast, then went drinking and woke up and tryed to eat mcdonalds breakfast and it was like my roof of my mouth was inflammed with soreness and tenderness
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012