Pain in the teeth, lump in front of the ear. CT scan report normal. No blockage on the salivary gland. What else could be the reason?

I have severe pain in my teeth that is unbearable. It is worse when I lay back. The other symptoms are - even in a sittin gposition- an ear that feels like it is plugged, It feels like something is pushing into my eye on the left side, a large lump at the end of the cheekbone in front of my ear. I have had ct scan of the sinuses, the teeth are fine with abseesses and I had an examination of sinuses and ears from ENT , They put a needle into the salivary gland and there is no blockage- it is running clear. I had a sonogram of the lump now I am being set to a therapist for the jaw. What do you think this is? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013