Pain in the teeth and gums after taking vyvanse. Side effects?

I have been on Vyvanse for a week, and am having terrible pain in my teeth and gums. At first I thought it was because I was a little tense and clinched my teeth. I no longer clinch my teeth, but the gums and teeth still hurt. When I called my doctors office, they said they have never heard of this out of all the hundreds of patients they have prescribed this medicine. They directed me to my pharmacist who said dry mouth could be a cause, but I have water at my side constantly. I find it hard to believe I am the only person with this problem. Have you ever heard of this?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013