Pain in the tailbone radiating to spine. Lump below the skin on the buttocks. Any suggestion?

Hi well its an ongoing problem for the last 3 weeks. It started with pain in my tailbone nd has slowly moved up my spine . It has been so uncomfortable to sit, stand, walk and lay down. In the last 4 days ive delevoped a underskin lump around 5cm on the inside of the bum crack on the left side. Its very hot and hard to touch nd im taking regular paracetamol , brufen nd codeine nd its not touch it. Just dont no where to go next. Any suggestions will be muc appreciated. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013