Pain in the tail bone. Pus filled wound near the anus. Treatment?

when i was 11, i always had a pain at my tailbone and i could not lay on my back or sit too hard or else it will really hurt. now i'm what i came to know is that once i put on size it will act up. when i was 18 i went for a walk and fell on moss water that i did not see. now with my size in my lower area between my butt was split and after that it never healed and it turned in to a little hole it will not even get bigger,t it will not even heal if i go to the doctor or try some thing at home, but it just opens let go the thing pus and blood mix. so i try to keep it dry as possible. can u please help me?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013