Pain in the stomach, lightheadedness, pain while swallowing. What is happening?

hi, i m a female 17 years old i just wanted to know why this is happening to me everyday, why do i feel light headed, hurts when i swallow , and have sharp pains in my stomach , i get so very hungry then i just lose my apatite, when i bend over then stand back up i feel like i m going to pass out every time even when i m in a chair, i get hot flashes from time to time, nipples hurt bad and also i m always tired, and even sometimes weak
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013