Pain in the stomach just below my breast with swelling. Serious something?

Hello my name is Violet, i have been feeling some pain in the stomach just below my left breast for around 5 years. the different doctors i have seen have prescribed anti-acid. after taking the ant-acid, the problem disappears for a while but then reappears. recently i noticed a some swelling on the same spot just below my left breast on the stomach and the pain has gotten worse. my left shoulder and arm also feels tired, sometimes it feels like i have lifted a very heavy load. please advise.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013