Pain in the stomach, feeling cold. No fever. Any idea what it is?

Hello Doctor, I got up with lot of pain in my stomach at around 2am. Took Digene Immediately coz it has helped me before. But this time it was of no help....did go to the toilet around 3times, tried to walk around nothing helped. Suddenly I started feeling very cold tried to keep myself warm .....the thermometer showed that I didn t have fever . Finally tried some home remedies like soda and water, lime with black pepper powder, cumin powder and black salt the paindid not subsidise....I forced myself to throw up, with this the pain reduced and happen to sleep for a while...but the pain still exists...please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013